and businesses for community good
New donors & volunteers for nonprofits
New customers for businesses
Community well-being benefits
Join our mailing list to learn more
Nonprofits traditionally dedicate a lot of resources to soliciting and procuring auction items, event and table sponsors for their fundraising events. Year after year.
Local businesses traditionally like to be generous and support the local nonprofits and the community without asking or receiving much in return. Because it seems the right thing to do.
Strategy and reciprocity, optimization of mutual benefit are traditionally lacking in this collaboration.
“There’s got to be a better way!”
–Merit Kuusniemi, Founder & CEO, MyTownDoesGood, way back in 2011
MyTownDoesGood offers an on-line platform for 501(c)(3) public charities to publish their fundraising event needs that businesses can make smart choices to contribute to. Saving time and resources all around. Increasing visibility for both parties if preferred. Celebrating the collaboration successes with the entire community and beyond. And more.
Don’t miss the digital leap we are about to make possible!
Join us today!
We are inviting you to become a pilot user for our platform. You can get a FREE user account for your non-profit or business by using the form below.
We are rolling out one community at a time.
By joining us now yours can be among the first.
Join the pilot now and also enjoy the free benefits below,
PLUS A PERPETUAL FREE SUBSCRIPTION AS ONE OF OUR PILOT USERS.
EARN MORE CUSTOMERS,
SAVE TIME &
MAKE BETTER DECISIONS!
- Make decisions that bring you more customers
- Browse nonprofit events and campaigns in your area
- Pledge your contributions with a few clicks
- Gain recognition and visibility for your efforts to support nonprofits in your community
- Designate your favorite nonprofits and automatically receive their notifications
- View report of your contributions in a dashboard
MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR BUSINESSES TO SUPPORT YOUR FUNDRAISING EVENTS & CAMPAIGNS!
- Add your events and campaigns with related contribution opportunities for businesses
- Receive more visibility!
- Receive pledges from companies in your community
- View report of contributions received in a dashboard
AND MUCH MORE TO COME!
Sign-Up here. No strings attached.
Your business or nonprofit will be invited to test our pilot platform and enjoy a perpetual free subscription.
You can tell us how you like it and give us feedback about features you would like to see!
Wine-Sense shop owner Samanta Turner
from Andover, Massachusetts,
talks about why she thinks
is a fantastic idea!