Connecting nonprofits and businesses for community good
Non-profits gain new donors & volunteers
Local businesses gain visibility & new customers
Community well-being increases
Join our mailing list to learn more and get early access to our free business tools. We promise not to spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Local businesses like to be generous and support local nonprofits and the community without asking or receiving much in return. Because it seems the right thing to do, or the business owner feels strongly about the cause.
Nonprofits traditionally dedicate a lot of resources contacting local businesses to solicit and procure auction items or event and table sponsors for their fundraising events. Year after year.
This collaboration typically results in increased community spirit and well-being. Both parties also believe that the collaboration results in not only added visibility, but very concretely in added donors for nonprofits and in new customers for the businesses. However, our interviews have proved that this latter set of mutual benefit doesn’t materialize.
“There’s got to be a better way!”
–Merit Kuusniemi, Founder & CEO, MyTownDoesGood, way back in 2011
MyTownDoesGood offers an on-line platform for 501(c)(3) public charities to publish their fundraising event needs that businesses can make smart choices to contribute to. Saving time and resources all around. Increasing visibility for both parties if preferred. Celebrating the collaboration successes with the entire community and beyond. And more.
Don’t miss the digital leap we are about to make possible!
We are rolling out one community at a time. By joining us now yours can be among the first
Earn more customers, save time & make better decisions
- Make decisions that bring you more customers
- Browse nonprofit events and campaigns in your area
- Pledge your contributions with a few clicks
- Gain recognition and visibility for your efforts to support nonprofits in your community
- Designate your favorite nonprofits and automatically receive their notifications
- View report of your contributions in a dashboard
Make it simple for businesses to support your fundraising events & campaigns
- Easy and quick to add your events and campaigns with related contribution opportunities for businesses
- Your events get visibility on our site in front of the whole community
- Receive pledges from companies in your community when requirements match
- View report of contributions received in a dashboard
Enjoy our go-to-hub for all things non-profit related in your community
- See which businesses do the most for your community well-being, click through to their site for information and deals
- See what non-profit events such as auction dinners, charity walks/runs/tournaments you can participate in, click through to buy tickets and spread the word
AND MUCH MORE TO COME!
Sign-Up here. No strings attached.
Your business or nonprofit will be invited to test our pilot platform and enjoy a perpetual free subscription. You can tell us how you like it and give us feedback about features you would like to see!
Wine-Sense shop owner Samanta Turner
from Andover, Massachusetts,
talks about why she thinks
is a fantastic idea!