Communities everywhere strive towards sustainability, inclusiveness and equality.
MyTownDoesGood is a marketplace platform that connects local nonprofits’ fundraising events and campaigns with the community, and specifically the local businesses that support them. https://mytowndoesgood.com/
MyTownDoesGood offers tools for businesses and nonprofits to align intelligently and strategically in order to achieve the above goals through purpose-driven marketing and fundraising-related partnerships.
This has an effective and positive impact on the quality of life and community cohesion. Sharing the results on the platform makes the contributing actors visible to the community, thus amplifying and perpetuating the common good that follows.
At the present time, we are pre-product and focused on validating the concept with businesses, and specifically within the retailing sub-segment of independent bookstores in the United States. (Nonprofits have already indicated that they are interested in the concept.)
We are searching for a growth hacker to drive awareness and grow our e-mail marketing list in preparation for a product launch. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and strategies to grow our customer base organically using different social media channels.
This is a remote & part-time paid position and requires about 20 hours a week, including a weekly meetings with CEO and CMO where you present results from the previous week and we guide you about the plan going forward, and discuss ideas together, Founder and team work in Finland, our working language is English. Hourly salary as negotiated based on your level of experience.
- Using content provided, design and set-up experiments to impact growth of our e-mail list
- Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
- Reporting on initiatives and projects
- Studies towards a professional degree or bachelor’s degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
- Some experience in social media marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
- Knowledge of conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creativity, problem-solving, and a results-driven mindset.
- Self-motivation and discipline
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by February 25th EOB. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Merit Kuusniemi, CEO at the above address.